LIVING INSPIRATION !.......Are you?

Double click on Image, to see video of the blog


..."The World Is Full of people who can "Talk the Talk"..... BUT..How many of US can truley say "We walk the Walk"... (*Madonna...)
 
...Ok, so Today snow..cold as Hell and Im not motivated to deal with it, so (Luckily My brother bought a new treadmill for Xmas here!) and as I embarked On my 9 mile run in the comfort of a warm home and with the sweet big screen plasma TV with full digi surround sound..Its def SWEET!---
Heres something to Ponder~~~
Are you "Living to LIVE", or are you "Living to Die"?...
~~~~~~~~~
---I chose to watch My ( "closet motivator" ) *the 2007 Concert from Madonna on Her Confessions of a Dance Floor ,Live London tour (sounds totally Gay ...right!?)-Ok, so maybe a little, ...But ,I had to mention this Because it really does get me pumped up, and Seriously Motivated about what your life is , what one person can do and ..Oh yea- what a smokin' body and career of a 50 yr old hot sister! ..( she really kicks ass on this) (for real..what other current artist (at even 21 yrs old) has the stamina, creativity or staying power to be around 25 + yrs,, My guess ..Not many !),, I highly reccomend it to anyone in the winter time blues.. needing a new perspective...If you don't get Her, well all I can say is.. you need to stop being a closed minded, Ignorant Hater..lol--(It's available on www.amazon.com) I can plug this,, because (if you didnt know this) I was on her payroll for a time in my life..:)
---anyway ..it made me think of the Bigger picture of Motivation, and What it means to be inspiring and make a difference with the Life we are given here... I am one who has always believed that we are all Dying .(it is the reality of Mortality)-this is inescapable...so What we do with our Time, our daily actions, our presence in each moment that we occupy.. What we GIVE BACK, and how we inspire those in our lives, to Be their BEST and to try Harder or reach deeper.. IT matters NOT, WHAT WE SAY,, But WHAT WE DO! -Im so sick of talk,,, forget it,, Just do!
----It is ...Ultimately this,, that makes us who we are (NOT how much $ we can get-or the things that we can gather for ourselves), It's Time NOW-To stop being so secular peeps! It is your ONE LIFE! we are all part of the whole ..Together... so remember to be grateful, passionate about what you do , and do what you love ..stop wasting time trying to be what OTHERS want of you.. That is NEVER important.! ok..Enough said... (think the lack of oxygen in here is getting to me ,,,,Hahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are some things That I am inspired by ;
**My friend Yvonne, as a mentor and Mom/wife and athlete, she gives it all, and she still has time for me( her friendship is unconditional). thats hard w/ me! (LoL)
** My friend Jesse, who has been an amazing dancer and Model her entire life, and now is struggling with a very serious case of Rhumatoid Arthritis (at the young age of 30) but still runs. does yoga/pilates and models . (all while enduring constant bone aching pains )and while raising her son (as a single Mom) and smiles so beautifully and graciously.
** all the people in my life (Family and friends) who are courageous in their every day life , and in the little things they do for me and others..Inspiring me to become ,,the better me.
** People who live without needing to say Im sorry.
** people who go beyond themselves constantly for the bigger good. (and much more)
--and of course MUSIC..
heres my new Mantra in video form -(from the above mentioned video)
****Check it out below here ****
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me feedback, (and a way to get hold of you),, but don't be a Hater !....

Popular Posts